The Yearly 2018

This is way overdue but that's cool, I never claimed to be follow the man-made concept of time. Here's a capsule of my favourite music of the year 2018. (Some released in the year 2018 and some I discovered in the year 2018)

~

Black Panther: The Album Music From and Inspired by Kendrick Lamar, The Weeknd and SZA.
- Redepmtion (with Babes Wodumo)
- All The Stars (with SZA)
- Pray for me (with Kendrick Lamar)
- King's Dead (with Kendrick Lamar)

The Vaccines
- I Can't Quit
- Put It On A T-Shirt
- Nightclub

Mabel
- Fine Line (with Not3s)

Childcare
- Bamboo
- Put Down Your Pen
- Man Down

The Wombats
- Cheetah Tongue
- Turn
- Lethal Combination

dodie
- Human (with Tom Walker)
- When - Live

Raleigh Ritchie
- Me Myself and I
- Sicko
- Time in a Tree

Rex Orange County
- Loving is Easy
- Corduroy Dreams
- Sunflower
- Uno
- Rex (Intro)

Spiderman: Into the Spider-Verse (Soundtrack From and Inspired by the Motion Picture)
- Way Up (with Jaden Smith)
- Sunflower (with Post Malone and Swan Lee)

Mac Miller
- Nothing from Nothing
- Dunno








No comments