Music Loves of the Year

It is probably a very sad thing that I love to find out my music taste and stats throughout the year. No like for real, I cannot wait until December when it tells me how often i have put in my earphones and not spoken to people on the bus. That is a harsh reality I am afraid.

I have been really interested to try out new music and try to kind of keep expanding my own horizons. I know the genres I like and the artists I like and of course I will always check out new music and just generally look on Spotify playlists for anything appealing. But regardless of how much I explore the music industry, I do always have favourites I go back to.

I also try to update monthly/kinda monthly playlists on my blog and i hope to do it more regularly in 2018. Mainly because it is nice to look back to. Here are my top albums of 2017; 


Hopeless Fountain Kingdom - Halsey

digital druglord - blackbear

Ultralife - Oh Wonder

Made Simple - Childcare

Younger Now - Miley Cyrus

More Life - Drake

Reputation - Taylor Swift

cybersex - blackbear



No comments